Oh Friday, I am so glad to see you!
As sad as I am to see the Holidays officially over, I am having a blast with all of the “After Christmas” & “New Years” sales. There are SO many good deals out there. Walking through the mall today, every store has some sign up in their windows. Whether it be 50% off, 70% off, BYGO, or the “Semi Annual Sale” sales were callin’ my name!
I will give myself a GIGANTIC pat on the back though because the only sale I caved and gave in to was 1. The VS Semi Annual Sale-great deals! Only spent $89 and got a ton of different clothes/makeup/etc and 2. The Target/Neiman Marcus collection at
50% 70% off. HOLY MOLY, never thought I’d be able to buy a cute gold Marc Jacobs clutch for only $20. Thank you sale Gods!
For my Friday Favorites, I decided to pick some of my favorite sale items I’m debating on buying.
- The Betsey Johnson Leopard print watch: I have been looking for the PERFECT leopard watch for about 2 months now, for only $68 at Dillards, this one may have finally stole my heart!
- I am a huge fan of tan boots and do not own a pair yet, hello J.Crew sale! You can get an extra 30% off with the code “Style2013″ right now as well!
- I finally saw Pitch Perfect last night and am officially OBSESSED! I already watched it again. So funny! Love Skylar Astin! I predict he will be an actor to look out for in the future!! What a rockstar <3!
- Check out that Marc Jacobs clutch I was talking about for a little over $20! Fabulous.
- Blue is (and has always been) my favorite color. I need these skinny jeans! (Also J.Crew sale item!)
- Blue must be the color of the day because these cute flats are looking like a definite “need” for me! However, that price point is too high (even on sale) so I will be looking for a lower priced version!
What are your Friday Favorites?!