When looking for something quick, easy, & delicious to make..Bruschetta often calls my name. It is delicious. And addicting. Yum
Let’s start with ingredients. 7 simple items.
1. Sourdough Bread
2. Basil Pesto
3. Roma Tomatos
4. Fresh Mozzarella
5. Parmesan Cheese
6. Italian Dressing
7. Red Wine Vinegar
Steps to create:
- Dice tomatoes & fresh mozzarella into cubes.
- Mix tomatoes & mozzarella into a bowl. Add 1 tbs red wine vinegar & 1 tbs Italian Dressing. Mix it all together. You can add more dressings if you’d like.
- Toast Sourdough bread. Cut it into squares!
- Spread Basil Pesto onto the toasted bread.
- Drop spoonfuls of the tomato/mozzarella mixture on to the bread squares.
- Top with Parmesan Cheese!
What’s your favorite quick & easy recipe to make?