“It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Yes, I’m singing Rebecca Black. No, I’m so not embarrassed.
For this weeks Friday Favorites it’s all about the minty/teal colors. There’s just something about these colors that draw me in. I think it’s because they’re warm & shout “Spring” without being too overly girly. Love you Mint & Teal!
What am I excited about this week?
- The LC Lauren Conrad Spring Collection at Kohls. Check out my sneak peak here.
- La Mer Watches. If you read this blog often, you may have noticed that I rant & rave about La Mer at least once a month. I love their leather wrap watches, they are so comfy!
- Pretty Baubles. I have an overwhelming obsession with bracelets lately.
- Home Cooked Meals. Eating healthier & saving money are two of my many New Years resolutions so it’s time to keep it up w/more home cooked meals!
- This one Anthropologie Watch. I’m still crushing on it 3 months later, I think that means I need to go ahead and buy it already!
- Kitty Cat Sweaters. Yes, I’m going to be the craaazy Cat Lady one day.
- Fossil.. Everything! Fossil is one of my favorite brands for handbags, watches, & jewelry. Love you Fossil!
What are you excited about this week?
Don’t forget to take your chance to win a necklace from Peppermint Lollipops here!
Happy Friday friends.